Friday, September 2, 2011

My Intro Post

So my name is Taylor, as you know.  I have a brother, a rabbit, a bird (who bites) and 3 dogs, one of whom I got a week ago! Her name is Sophie (I picked her name, it's actually Sophia Luna).  I picked this course because I find the subject of gender, race, sexual orientation, and religion affecting our society both fascinating and repulsive.  When I'm not in class I like hanging out with friends, watching sci-fi movies and documentaries, and shopping.  So far I love college, it's a lot more free, and easygoing as far as allowing people to express themselves.  I feel more comfortable being myself around the people at RIC than I ever did with the 100 kids I grew up with in my town.  Change is wonderful.  I'm here at RIC for the next 4 years (unless I can take enough credits to graduate early), and then I'm off to graduate school to study clinical psychology.  I really feel like this sounds more like an eHarmony ad than a blog post, so I'll end it before it gets worse.  See ya :)

1 comment:

  1. Blog looks great... see if you can make the background of the blog post text opaque so that it is a little easier to read... Looking forward to having you in class!!

    ReplyDelete